The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
Looking for Premium Talent
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
Come and join the passionate KRUK team and we will grow together, with passion and determination!
The KRUK Group is the leader of receivables management market in Central Europe. Since, the Group has implemented successfully its unique pro-agreement business model on the Romanian market.
The Group is operating in several countries from Central Europe: Poland, Romania, Czech, Slovakia, Germany, Luxemburg, Malta, Italy and Spain. The company offers development opportunities, safety, support and stability. KRUK Romania has a young and professional team, while the average age of employees of 31 years make a pleasant and quiet working environment. Some of Group values that help us guide our activity are: cooperation, team spirit and partnership.
In the center of each project and activity that we develop, we have our clients and we endeavor every day to find new viable solutions which can help them to solve their temporary financial problems!
- Develop and maintain in-house developed application while working closely with internal clients
- Quality assurance for the obtained product
- Planning and estimation of time and effort needed
- Development of new projects integrated with internal applications
- Documenting the developed solutions
- Experience in developing applications with Microsoft technologies (preferable 2 year experience)
- C# and Microsoft .Net framework, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Core
- Knowledge building REST APIs and API modelling
- Knowledge of and experience with SQL databases - modelling and development (MS SQL)
- Previous experience with Web/Desktop projects
- Application versioning concepts and tools TortoiseSVN, Git
- Orientation to back-end and front-end development
- Responsibility, implication and good communication skills
- Hunger for learning new things
- Internal and external development opportunities
- Medical insurance
- Work-life balance - flexible working hours (8h + 30 min lunch break)
- Work from home - up to 100%
- Flexible benefits on an online platform - you can choose the benefits you want
- Opportunity to collaborate on international projects
- Friendly working environment