The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
This job can be done remotely
Our mission is to help people integrate technology into everyday life and to enable innovation through technology. We believe working in close cooperation with our clients and employees is the key to success; this means we offer people the best working environment in order to achieve the best results. We love entrepreneurial spirits and encourage people around us to be proactive and make the best decisions not only for business, but for their own personal development.
Our nearshore Romanian offices are located in Bucharest and Iasi and, with over 5000 team members at group level, we make sure we are always close to our customers.
Cegeka has an exciting opportunity for a .NET Developer to join us in Bucharest.
Designing, developing and maintaining web applications and web services;
Contributing to all phases of the development lifecycle (production deployment, trouble shooting, feature development etc);
Writing well designed, testable, efficient code and ensuring designs are in compliance with specifications;
Support continuous improvement initiatives by investigating in alternatives and technologies.
Strong C# skills with experience on both .NET Core and .NET Frameworks;
Solid knowledge on Design Patterns and their implementation;
BA/BS in Computer Science, related field or equivalent experience;
Working knowledge of Message Queue Brokers;
Experience working with source code repositories;
Proficient at implementing web applications using SOAP, REST;
Solid understanding of Data Storage stacks including SQL DB;
Understand CI/CD concepts along with practical implementation deliverables;
Must be able to read/write PowerShell script;
Experience with Java/;
Experience in TDD (Test Driven Development) and BDD (Behaviour Driven development);
Experience with NON-SQL DB (MongoDB);
Experience with TFS or Git;
Knowledge on Docker and Kubernetes;
Ability to work in globally distributed teams;
Exposure to the financial services industry;
Experience in an Agile environment.
What we offer you:
- 22 working days as Annual Vacation + additional days off according to internal policies;
- Private Medical Subscription - you can also register your family members at a preferential price;
- Free Gym Subscription according to the internal policies;
- Bookster and self-development online platforms;
- Financial support for personal events, according to internal policies;
- Learning and development opportunities and budget.
- Benefit Online platform access, with a monthly allowance that you can use it to invest in:
- Meal tickets;
- Professional courses and development programs;
- Holiday packages, gifts;
- Insurance and private pension packages;
- Cultural and entertainment activities;
- Special offers from +2000 providers: vouchers, Telecom & Electro IT, private pensions and insurance, Sport & Wellness, restaurants, hobby and smart experience, medical services.