Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2 nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.
Your main mission
The IT Department of Ubisoft is looking for a .Net Developer whose mission will be to design, develop and deliver web applications to all Ubisoft subsidiaries.
You will be part of a multinational team, working on innovative global solutions, best suited to UBISOFT business needs, for various departments: HR, Cost Control, Marketing, Production or Projects.
You will work on big projects with direct impact on UBISOFT business while gain invaluable knowledge and expertise all along the way.
What you’ll do
- Working independently, design and implement high quality software solutions used by Ubisoft employees worldwide
- Participate in technical design/architecture and database design
- Design functionalities; manage multi-level architecture within highly complex systems
- Communicate ideas, issues, status, and outcomes within the project team
- Assist in promoting a positive engineering and team culture
- Creates technical documentation
What you’ll bring as experience
- 3 years working experience in IT professional environment
- Good knowledge in database architecture and design (MSSQL)
- Knowledge of .Net Framework, Entity Framework, REST Api
Experience working in high-performing teams through the entire development lifecycle.
What you’ll bring as a colleague
- Autonomous and innovative
- Result oriented: respects the deadlines whilst maintaining a high-quality service
- Sense of humor, positive approach and work well within a team
- Keen to be involved/use with new technologies and standards to change
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
Why choose Ubisoft Romania?
Through its business units, Ubisoft is committed to enriching people’s lives with original and memorable experiences and it’s defined by three main pillars:
- Production: creates amazing games that have a strong impact on tens of millions of players around the world;
- IT: delivers reliable services and engineers products for Ubisoft’s community of players, game development teams and employees;
- Quality Control: guarantees a smooth and non-interrupted experience by maximizing the quality of the games;
You will have the chance to work with the latest technologies and collaborate with our talented teams from around the world.
We aspire to offer our employees an environment and culture where everyone can thrive. We offer a variety of perks that support physical, emotional and intellectual well-being such as health and benefit packages, opportunities for career development and learning, gym, free access to bikes and a library at your disposal.
Challenge accepted? Join us and create the unknown.
If this sounds like you, please apply via our career portal. The application should include your resume, highlighting your experience, education and skills.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.