Senior (5-10 years)
English - Advanced
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Got a head full of ideas?
We are looking for an engaged, responsible and team-player C#/.Net Developer for our GamMatrix Core team.
In exchange we can offer you to work in a tech-driven company. Full of interesting and challenging projects, in a relaxed and friendly environment.
- Integrating with internal and 3rd party libraries and services;
- Ensuring all deliverables and dependencies are bug free, within metrics budgets and on time;
- Code applications from conception to production deploy;
- Fix urgent production issues;
- Provide technical assistance;
- Verify and actively drive application quality and performance.
- Continuous research for improvement – the fancy word is Kaizen but we really want to improve and we expect everyone to contribute
- At least 5 years as a programmer (a minimum of 2 years of experience with .Net);
- Solid knowledge of C#, NET Core and .NET Framework (all versions), OOP and OOD concepts, algorithms and data structures;
- Knowledge of n-tier applications, distributed applications, service-oriented architecture, parallel and asynchronous programming design patterns, micro-services.
- Working experience with Relational Databases, specially MSSQL and PostgreSQL
- Development experience with most of the following technologies: ASP.NET , HTTP Handlers/Modules, XML Web Services, WCF SOAP/REST services, XML, JSON, ASP.NET Web API.
Nice to have skills – and willing to learn:
- At least one ORM ( Entity Framework, Dapper, ORM Lite, or others)
- NoSQL databases: KeyValue stores (REDIS), Document Stores (MongoDB, CouchDB)
- DevOps: Zookeeper, Consul, Docker, Kubernetes, GitLab CI
Perks and benefits:
- Headquarters in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square
- Flexible schedule
- Private Medical Subscription
- Daily Catered Lunch
- Our own in-house gym, health & well-being programs
- Bookster subscription & Books corner (online and offline)
- Fun corner: pool, ping pong table, PS4, lots of board games
- Internal & external training
- Team Activities, Friday Bars, Summer Party & Christmas Party (we like to ‘Work hard, party harder’)
- Extra vacation days with every year inside the company
- Anniversary Gifts
- Fruits Tuesday