We are on the lookout for talented and passionate .NET Software Developers to develop new functionalities and solve problems for an ongoing project!
This position involves development for an advanced clinical automation module for biomedical labs, where narrow error margins and the complex technologies raise epic challenges. This will give you the chance to work in an forward-thinking environment in which you can grow
- C#, OOP, .NET Framework;
- Experience in medium-large sized projects for at least three years;
- Ability to understand complex architecture;
- Organisational skills;
- Team spirit and the desire to constantly improve;
- English proficiency.
- Participate in the full software development life cycle.
- Provide technical solutions and estimate effort for implementing business requirements.
- Software maintenance.
- Unit testing.
- Participate in team meetings.
- 3 years+ programming experience;
- University degree in a relevant field.
- Flexible hours and fun working environment;
- Modern office space & high-tech workstations;
- Working on exciting projects;
- Company trainings and online courses;
- Conferences and community events;
- Annual teambuilding and office parties;
- Great location with terrace, garden & pool, private parking (auto & bicycle);
- Private health insurance;
- Discounts for eye-glasses, gym, RATT;
- Extra vacation days depending on seniority in the company.