Senior (5-10 years)
English - advanced
About team and project/s :
You will be part of the .NET team that is working on the RO and BG applications. Our clients are BNPP PF subsidiaries from RO and BG. We are delivering both new projects as well as change requests for existing applications. We are maintaining the existing production applications and support our clients for the applications delivered in production.
The projects are variate and are related to front and middle office activities done by the clients. We design and develop public web sites and home banking application, applications that allow selling of banking products (personal loans, credit cards and so on), applications that allow granting and financing of credits. We develop support applications for complying with regulatory banking decisions (like Anti Money Laundry, GDPR).
A large part of our applications is based on consuming and / or exposing web services. Because all our applications are working into an integrated system, where every application has its small contribution into running a banking system.
The team is mixed and distributed. We have developers in both RO and BG locations; we work with external and internal teams of engineers. You will need to be able to coordinate a diverse ecosystem in terms of culture and skills.
At this moment, the team scales to around 10-12 engineers. It covers all development activities for RO and BG: BAU (business as usual change requests), RUN (maintenance and support) and new projects.
Key Responsibilities :
- Participates in application development activity, being involved in all project phases
- Creates and implements technical solutions and presents these solutions to senior management
- Performs team development activities in accordance with the "agile" or "waterfall" development methodology, depending on the specificity of each project
- It's actively involved in development, continuous integration and interactive development
- It’s responsible for delivering the source code and applications in compliance with all delivery requirements (. writing unit and functional tests, respecting the quality standards of the code, writing technical documentation)
- Interacts with the clients of the center in order to develop and implement appropriate technical solutions
- Where necessary, it collaborates with employees from abroad and with external suppliers of the company, during the development activity
- Works remotely with client resources
- Learn new programming languages, new libraries and technologies
- Provides support for colleagues
- Troubleshoot bugs found in the system operation
- Analyzes departments requests and proposes solutions for their implementation
Required Skills :
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in .NET technologies;
- Great OOP and OOD skills
- Practical knowledge of:
- .NET language: C#
- .NET Framework
- Web Services using WCF (SOAP)
- Web applications: ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web Forms
- MS SQL
- Familiar with cryptography mechanisms (symmetric, asymmetric, salts, hashes) and security (SSO, Federated Identity standard)
- Build Tools: SVN, Git, Jenkins, Sonar, Nexus,
- Other Skills: UML, XML/XSLT/XSD
- Attention to detail and very good analytical qualities
- Excellent communication skills
- Language skills: English (written / verbal) - Advanced level
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to keep up with technical innovation
- Ability to plan work to meet deadlines
- Experience or knowledge in delivering projects in the field of banking investments
- Time management skills - able to work simultaneously with several projects in different stages
- Ability to strictly adhere to deadlines and to identify problems in the early stages
- Flexibility - Ability to work in a changing environment, able to react positively when it is necessary to restore priorities
- Delegation skills
- Emotional balance, constant attitudes and manifestations
- Capacity to make decisions and take responsibility
- Customer oriented
- What are your salary expectations?