National Sales Manager
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
English - Advanced
* all languages are compulsory
FARMASI is one of the largest cosmetics company in Europe and one of the top direct selling companies Globally.
We operate in USA, Turkey, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Ukraine, Romania, and soon in Mexico and Canada.
For our Romania operations we are looking for a National Sales Manager. Our office is located at Sky Tower, Bucharest and our warehouse is located at CT Park.
- Prepares and applies sales strategy and improves the sales targets as assigned
- Generates sales through sales plan and marketing strategy
- Achieves targets in line with the company's growth plans
- Plans and coordinates the sales activities
- Manages and guides the field sales representatives
- Monitors and evaluates the results of the sales
- Participates in the new products campaigns together with the Marketing Team
- Prepares sales reports for Country General Manager
- Motivates individual distributors through constant online and offline trainings
- Schedules monthly activities and incentive communication to individual distributors and execution to maximize outputs
- Prepares presentations & marketing materials for national conferences and local meetings
- Relevant Bachelor Degree
- Masters Degree is a Plus
- Advanced level of English
- A proven track record of success within a new business sales role
- At least 10 years of experience in Sales in FMCG sector or direct dales experience in MLM sector
- Excellent team management skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong skills in relationship building and presentation/communication
Is this you or someone you know? Go on then, apply for the job!
- Do you have experience in MLM/FMCG industry? If yes, how many years?