Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - Medium
, Romanian - Medium
* all languages are compulsory
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
Your day to day
Ensures the functionality and performance of the database systems and supervises other DBAs. Provides support and works toward solving incidents/doing current tasks/solving issues and problems with the purpose of ensuring agreed SLA.
Performs activities related to the design and implementation of new solutions and related activities of software development and ensures database performance. Ensures takeover of activities from the build area for new platforms.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business
- Provides support for MSSQL Databases and related incidents and problems.
- Develop scripts/programs for extending functionality of IT solutions or for automating recurring activities.
- Defines technical requirements, designs, configures and implements solutions that contain databases.
- Optimize the existing solutions by redefining database architecture or by making software upgrades to increase efficiency and to meet the new requirements of the business.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Experience in supporting MSSQL Databases> 5 years
- Knowledge of Always On, Replication, MSSQL build standards, SQL Profiler, Windows OS background, Windows Clustering.
- Knowledge of database administration in a production environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server database administration (old and new versions)
- Linux/Solaris knowledge , SQL Server on Linux is a plus
- Experience in SQL Server tuning
- Knowledge of programming in T-SQL and shell UNIX/Linux
- English (written and spoken) – fluent
- Knowledge of ITIL
- Understanding IT Service Management concepts (ex. ISO20000 standard)
- Good knowledge of the principles SOX
- Good knowledge of general security principles
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose – 2 days per week
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation
The future is ?