Modern Trade Business Analyst / Consultant
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
* all languages are compulsory
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
For the strengthening of the Profit Recovery Service Line, the Romanian branch of Valuement Group is in search for:
2 Junior Analyst
Successful applicants will have the opportunity to become part of an international, young and rapidly evolving group, with real opportunities for a professional development on all levels.
The consultants will corroborate data and information of various types from multiple sources, to recreate historical commercial terms and conditions.
Substantial organizational and interpersonal skills are required, together with a strong focus on details and results. Qualitative and quantitative objections will be highly important, but the value added to our clients is key.
Profiles sought have completed a brilliant academic career, in Economic / Statistics or Information Technology / Management and have had a previous experience in consulting, auditing or client oriented services. Experience with the retail and consumer business is a big plus.
Under the supervision of the manager, the main activities will be:
• Collection of necessary data and information for the analysis, understanding and reconstruction of commercial terms and conditions.
• Detailing and delivering various analysis on financial transactions and commercial terms through the construction of clear and detailed output files.
• Validate and discuss the deliverables with the representatives of the Client and the third parties, subject of the analysis.
• Close the analysis by reaching an agreement on the results of the delivered analysis with the Client and (or) the third parties, subject of the analysis.
• Ability to work with figures and numerical data and understand connections with other data types (agreements, financial documents, e-mails).
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office package – proficient with Excel.
• Some level of experience on working with various types of databases, datasets.
• Some level of experience on working with commercial agreements (lease, purchasing, or other types)
• Client oriented, professional and excellent interpersonal skills.
• Flexible, agile and problem solving oriented.
• Driven by results.
• English – advanced level.
Ideal to have:
• Experience with database manipulation.
• Experience with ERP systems (accounting, logistics and commercial) and AP process.
• Experience with Business Process Management tools.
• Experience with Modern Trade
• Bucharest metropolitan area.
Key requirements are a must. Based on your additional set of skills and experience we will evaluate the position that suit you best and are in your advantage.