TWIN Group is a key player in the transportation, product and interactive design fields in Europe, with strong presence in France and Germany. To support our development in Romania, we have open positions for our office in Bucuresti (North gate) for the following profiles:
Junior CAS / Class-A Modeller ICEM and/or ALIAS (min 2 years of experience)
* Senior CAS / Class-A Modeller ICEM and/or ALIAS (min 5 years of experience)
* Expert CAS / Class-A Modeller ICEM and/or ALIAS (> 8 years of experience)
- Previous experience as CAS and/or Class-A modeller working on a variety of concept and production project (interior/ exterior), for major automotive OEMs or Service Providers.
- Rigorous, creative, great sense of form and proportions.
- Excellent knowledge of either ICEM Surf or Autodesk ALIAS, and ideally basic knowledge of CATIA and related PLM solutions (ENOVIA, Teamcenter, …). Additional software welcome (Rendering, Poly Modelling…)
- Excellent teamplayer, ability to make a synthesis between design intention and technical constraints.
- Excellent command of English is a must. Knowledge of other European languages (especially French) appreciated.
- Autonomy in client-facing environment
- Ability to mentor Junior colleagues
- Ability to support project leaders and take the responsibility of small perimeters.
- Ability to lead, motivate and mentor Junior/Senior colleagues
- Ability to support project leaders and take the responsibility of large perimeters.
- Bachelor / Master’s degree in mechanical engineering, industrial design, transportation design or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- You must be legally authorized to work in EU and Romania.