Mobile Developer - React/Native
Partially remote job (working time will be divided between remote and company's headquarters)
* all languages are compulsory
React Native developer is responsible for building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms as well as enhancing the existing applications with collaboration of the project team (PjM, Marketing, QA, IT) and also conducting unit tests, code reviews, following high standard development principles.
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Algorithmic and analytical thinking
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Knowledge on making your app work on newer and older smartphones
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with version Control (GIT / SVN)
- Experience working with Swift, Objective C, and Java is a nice to have but not mandatory
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Memory, CPU Optimization techniques and Size Optimization
- Flexibility for unexpected requests to modify the project, which may occur anytime during development
- Ability to fit into well-defined planning and strict deadlines
- Ability to solve various problems
- Ability to learn, understand and apply new technologies
- Advanced knowledge of English, writing, and communication skills
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- perform unit and integration tests.
- Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Provide effort estimates for various projects
- Translate requirements into development tasks
- Collaborate with the Product Manager to provide quality applications
- Collaborate with the QA team to provide functional, bug-free games
- Apply development best practices
What we offer:
- A motivating salary in order to feel appreciated
- Meal vouchers
- Gift vouchers on different occasions
- Referral program benefits
- Private medical insurance
- Transport expenses for public transport or personal car within specific limit
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Multi-cultural environment experience
- Fun team-buildings and social events
REI Development Services is a young and modern company, established in, providing high standard services, that has a great experience concerning Customer Care, Software/Game Development and many other services related to the Gambling Industry. Our main objective is to provide High-Quality Customer Service to our Partners, which are several important online Casino and Sports-betting sites such as Netbet or Casino777.
We are proud to be part of an international network of companies, giving our employees the opportunity to interact with customers and offices from all over the world.
If you love interacting with customers via email / chat / telephone or you prefer creating software / games, REI Development Services is the perfect company for you.
You will be part of an international team of really cool people, a stress-free environment with colleagues who are always in a good mood, encourage and support you. You will also get to know your colleagues better during some fun activities: sports and teambuilding activities, movie night, etc
Let’s discuss the rest during the interview :)
Va informam ca prin aplicatia dumneavoastra transmisa pentru aceasta pozitie, indiferent de canalul de transmitere ales, va exprimati consimtamantul pentru prelucrarea datelor cu caracter personal prezente in CV-ul dumneavoastra si/sau transmise si prin alte forme de comunicare. De asemenea, va aducem la cunostinta ca in conformitate cu prevederile Regulamentului UEsi Legiiprivind prelucrarea datelor cu caracter personal, aveti dreptul de informare, dreptul de a accesa/de a actualiza datele cu caracter personal, dreptul de a va opune in orice moment la prelucrarea datelor cu caracter personal si de a solicita stergerea informatiilor dumneavoastra din bazele noastre de date.