Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
English - Medium
, Romanian - Medium
* all languages are compulsory
The Mobile App Marketer is responsible for developing and implementing a mobile app strategy, inclusive of marketing and promotions, product management and light data analysiThis individual will focus on mobile app adoption, usage, customer satisfaction, functionality and
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Market app to its current customer base utilizing internal channels such as email, direct mail, webpages, call center scripting and more
- Inform and educate customers on the benefits of using the mobile app
- Increase adoption as a percentage of the customer base
- Improve usage metrics such as frequency, duration and submitted applications
- Improve the mobile app experience by responding to customers’ needs and removing roadblocks
- Improve app functionality, usability and performance in an iterative fashion
- Perform quality assurance and user acceptance testing to ensure the app’s functionality and operation
- Drive the mobile channel strategy by analyzing and responding to app usage and trends
- Deliver performance reports to the executive team and keep them informed on progress and improvements
- Partner with acquisition, operations and technical teams to build customer journeys and processes
- How do you achieve app install growth?
- What is the best app analytics platform? have you work with it?
- What is the best app engagement platform? have you work with it?
- What Kpi do you use to track an app performance?
- How do you monitor competition?
- How do you do an optimization campaign?
- How do you drive user engagement, increase retention ?