Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
* all languages are compulsory
Gross salary / month
1000 - 2000
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Flink LLC and Ghebaur IT Solutions SRL are looking for a person to play the role of Mobile Designer willing to join a team that develops mobile technical solutions and APPs around the world.
You will be the creative lead for highly usable and intuitive interface creation. Any concept you create will be brand-consistent across all mobile experiences that our company provides to our end users.
Responsibilities in detail:
- Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process
- Participate in the development process from definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance.
- Be updated on UX trends and look for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds.
- Research and track advancements in mobile application design patterns.
- Break any design problem down into viable actionable chunks and solve them with clarity and precision.
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the mobile design field.
- Capable of reworking existing designs as to bring current UI to a more modern state
- Strong graphic design skills, with a good understanding of typography, intuitive layouts and palate development.
- A bachelor’s or higher degree in interaction design, human-computer interaction or related field.
- Strong ability to recognize and predict use-cases and user interaction, including happy path, edge and corner cases, and incorporate them into designs.
- Excellent understanding of user-experience design for mobile and the web, technology trends, demonstrable design skills, and ability to show relevant work.
- Proven ability to deliver high quality designs to customers.
- A team player who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
- Expert level skills in modern design tools like Photoshop and Zeplin.
- Deep understanding of Apple’s human interface design guidelines, Android design and other mobile platform designs, including Google’s material design.
- Are you also available for part-time if not full-time?
- How many non-gaming apps have you designed or worked on?