Mobile and Embedded Android Developer
Can you make print part of a Cloud First Strategy and help us change the world of printing?
Our partner, EveryonePrint, builds cloud-based print infrastructure software for office printing, sold through sales partners globally. Our focus on security, cloud and infrastructure optimization have made our partner the leading provider in printing market. You will have a chance to work with a team striving to disrupt an industry, driving our SaaS offering through our sales partners to end customers – joining the company at an exciting growth stage.
Developers are at the heart of what we do in delivering our SaaS platform.
The development team strives to provide our customers and partners with the best software in the market.
Our developers take pride in the code they deliver and want to constantly learn and improve their craft while contributing to overall improvement in the team.
We work to best practices for development and all team members are encouraged to contribute to tooling, tests, build management and processes.
The development teamwork in a range of programming languages across multiple technologies meaning there is huge opportunity to influence future technologies and direction, learn and grow as our platform continues to innovate.
- Development and maintenance of our native mobile apps on Apple iOS and Android
- Development and maintenance of our native embedded applications on Android platforms
- Work closely and effectively with peer developers on related backend development, client/server Java applications as well as Windows, Mac and Linux desktop applications
- Participation in software design, development and code reviews
- Maintain and develop knowledge of emerging tools, technologies and programming languages
- Utilize test-driven development, refactoring and continuous integration to consistently enhance our application and processes
- Work with product management and QA teams on specification, testing and automation requirements
- Deliver well-crafted, consistent tested code
Your skills & experience
- General/client server knowledge and programming know-how
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
- General knowledge of tools such as git, gradle etc.
- Good knowledge of Java and/or JVM technologies
- Prior Android development experience would be a plus
- Experience with Kotlin would be a plus
- Experience with the runtime iOS/CocoaTouch
- Experience with Objective-C and Swift
- Ability to convey information concisely and clearly, both written and verbally
- Hands-on experience working in Linux environments with command line tools for debugging, analysis and automation
- A passion for software development