FintechOS is a fast-growing fintech technology company. Our team has successfully built a platform that combines cutting-edge digital technologies, AI and a powerful financial core to reshape customer experience. As part of an agile/scrum team, you will work with your colleagues to build and maintain our platform. So if you want to be part of a team of professionals who focus on delivering a WOW experience to the customers, then continue reading…
• Our Full Stack Developer will need to be able to code anywhere in our architecture, including UI, MVC, web / rest services and SQL.
• Understanding of detailed functional specifications;
• Participate in the estimation of workload required to achieve the development and unit tests;
• Appropriating the operating rules of the development environment;
• Define and wrote the unit test cases for the product component;
• Comply with the standards and procedures (architecture, security, quality, documentation);
• Perform a reporting activity (Daily Scrum) on the product or integrated component;
• Working with Continuous Delivery and Agile methodologies;
• Ensure compliance with technical specifications;
• Contribute to the 3rd level support, this includes: monitoring of the resolution of incident and troubleshooting.
• Bring your own experience to technical meetings, proposes innovative technologies/tools to support software development life cycle.
Qualification and competencies:
• 3+ years’ background experience in a similar position.
• Source code management : TFS/GIT
• Agile Project Management: JIRA
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
What we offer:
• Flexible working hours in a nice office
• Competitive salary
• Medical services
• Life insurance
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers – access to Benefit platform
• Ongoing Education
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation