Middle/Senior Front End Developer
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years), Entry (0-2 years)
This job is no longer active.
Four our partner, a fast growing company with multiple software and infrastructure projects running in parallel, with great teams situated in Romania, France, Switzerland, Spain and the UK we are looking for a Middle/Senior Front End Developer to help them to create and maintain their portfolio of websites.
- Your portfolio shows that you have exceptional coding skills, preferably gained in a company environment.
- You are able to effectively demonstrate an enormous enthusiasm for the web and web technologies, conscientiousness and dedication.
- You are comfortable with working as part of a team.
- You have strong browser and cross platform experience and an understanding of information architecture would be an advantage.
- You have excellent attention to detail and very high standards of usability and accessibility.
Required traits and experience:
- Advanced level HTML, XHTML and CSS (hand coding)
- Experience of cross-browser and cross-platform issues;
- Experience in creating mobile friendly websites;
- Experience working with PHP MVC framework;
- Experience of creating multi-languages web site;
- Accessibility knowledge (WAI/W3C);
- Strong usability skills;
- Experience working with jQuery
- Experience working with SVG graphics
- How to construct HTML with SEO
- Proficient in English
Would be a plus:
- Experience of PHP development
- SEO awareness
- Experience of working with the Yii framework
- Experience of Responsive web design (RWD)
- Experience of CSS preprocessor language (SASS/LESS)