Middle Level Java Developer
Middle (2-5 years)
This job can be done remotely
English - Advanced
Monthly net salary
960 - 1200
Verint Cyber Intelligence is a global provider of security and intelligence data mining software that helps governments, critical infrastructure providers and enterprises to neutralize and prevent terror, crime and cyber threats.
Our projects are extremely interesting, working directly with our strategic customers. You will work on projects from the requirements stage till the deployment at the customer's sites.
Want to be a part of us?
If you’ve read this far, then we know you are curious to learn more – and we like that!
So, if you are into complex analysis and challenges, and fearlessly face technological challenges head-on, excited to broaden your horizons and to expand your knowledge working with colleagues from various disciplines you’ve come to the right place.
We are looking for a JAVA developer Mid who will:
- Project logical schemes and diagrams for structuring project requests in logical sequences
- Draft code modules in programming languages using integrates development environments
- Configure, test and modify necessary applications for delivering requests communicated by the client
- Project and modify data base structure by coding the data description using data base admin systems
- Prepare the necessary documents
- Ensure assistance by practical demonstrations, presentations and providing specific configurations
- Document permanently of specific topics (studies books and magazines in the field, electronic documentation, enrolls in discussions on domain topics)
- Collect, structure and analyze information
- Draft technical reports
- Ensure maintenance of equipment by following the instructions manuals, reporting to Service department the malware encountered
- Ensure good functioning of installed programs by following the procedures connected to the protection against viruses, maintaining the software configuration
Experience and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science / Software Engineering or other related fields
- Deep knowledge of Java 5 – 8 (min. 4 years experience).
- Has worked with OOP, SOA architecture, SOAP and REST APIs
- Has worked with Hibernate
- Knowledge in T-SQL
- Deep knowledge in multithreading & multiprocessing
- Ability to quick entry to existing code
- Experience with WildFly / JBoss, Tomcat.
- Experience with versioning systems (GIT, SVN)
- Ready to travel abroad once a quarter
- Fluent English
- Willing to mentor junior
- Willing to lead a project development
Nice to have:
- Knowledge in Sybase
- Has worked with EJB and Spring
- Experience developing desktop applications (C#)