Mid/Senior React Developer
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - Advanced
, Romanian - Advanced
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Top reasons to work with us:
- Do you want to play a key role in a major project?
- Do you want to work for a company that has tremendous career opportunities?
- Do you want to further your education? We offer paid training and certifications.
- Do you want to work in an awesome environment where you are able to mentor others?
As a Front-Developer, you will join our great FE team and you will work onto cutting-edge stacks to create applications.
What will be your tasks?
- Work on major projects that may span a broad range of systems, providing subject matter expertise and technical direction
- Work closely with customers, Business Analysts, and team members to understand the business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions that are aligned with the business and IT strategies, and are in compliance with the organization’s architectural standards
- Application analysis, design, development, integration, and enhancement, and involvement in complex support issues.
- Contribute to the team’s efforts and understand the impact of our technology throughout the customer’s enterprise – and be able to deliver your personal goals while also helping the team drive the project goal
What do we need from you?
- Good knowledge of React
- Experience with is a benefit
- Capability and willingness to work with Scrum
- English – there will be daily communication with our international clients
- Sharing experience and mentoring junior colleagues
- Analytical thinking
- Ability and willingness to learn new things and improve your skills
- Readiness to travel (once per three months)
What can you expect?
- Work with interesting technologies for international clients
- Egghead, Safari books and Pluralsight licenses
- Internal knowledge sharing activities organized during working time
- Passionate colleagues who will support you in your growth
- Opportunity for travel
- Friendly team, open door policy, informal company culture
What will be your benefits?
- Possibility to work from home, flexible program (will be detailed during interview)
- Paid certification, technical and soft-skills trainings
- Inhouse training (hackathons, coding dojos, hands-on, workshops and seminars etc.)
- Additional holidays after 1 year in the company
- Loyalty bonus
- Great company events