Mid/ Senior iOS Developer
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
Would you like to join a passionate and enthusiastic team, working with cutting-edge technologies (involving Artificial Intelligence, Augmented Reality, Blockchain or Cloud), in an agile environment?
Would you like to work on extremely interesting and challenging business projects across different industry areas?
We are looking for Mobile iOS Developers and Mobile Architects to help us bring the Digital Transformation Era to our clients.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 4+ years experience as a iOS developer
- General Computer Science and Data Stuctures and Algorithms
- Strong knowledge of OOP and design patterns
- Experience in creating clean and iOS native User Interfaces, using Apple Guidelines and UIKit, Storyboards, Autolayout
- Memory Management in iOS (ARC)
- Mobile Databases like CoreData (CRUD operations with CoreData) or other alternatives
- Experience building Business Apps (either Business to Employee, Business to Customer or Business to Business)
- Communications with using Networking/Backends
- Experience in working with large back-end systems: (REST or SOAP)
- Tools for bug-tracking (JIRA, etc), development (XCode, etc), project management (AGILE, etc), source code management (GIT, etc.)
- Experience in Debugging issues
- Experience in Profiling mobile apps for performance, memory consumption, etc.
- Strong SWIFT or Objective C experience, proven in large projects
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Building UI with Stack Views, IB Inspectable/IBDesignable custom views
- CoreData: FetchResultsControllers, CoreData Concurrency
- Experience in parsing large data structures from one format to another
- Software Architecture skills: large data structures transformations, Secure Login systems, Secure communications
- Experience with unit tests, integration tests and functional tests.
- Experience with Continuous Integration system such as Jenkins or other CI
- Backend architecting/development experience in any environments