Mid-Senior Front-End Engineer
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Fortech is looking to add a Mid-Senior Front-End Engineer to its team in Brasov.
In this role, you will work on one of our projects, with different complexity and team size, ranging from 5 to 40+ colleagues.
This will be a dynamic environment, where you will have the chance to participate throughout the complete software development lifecycle, including the design and architectural decisions, and to focus on software quality through peer reviews, refactoring, continuous integration and deployment. Our teams are self-organizing and following agile principles and methodologies.
You will be part of our Web team in Brasov and will be working directly with our Product Owners and stakeholders from our clients.
- Bring quality input into the projects by ensuring your code is tested, documented and takes into consideration performance, security and accessibility aspects when needed
- Focus on clean code and following established best practices
- Estimate own work and meet those estimations with minimal supervision
- Participate in the technical and architectural decisions on the projects you work on
- Ensure continuous development process improvement
- Provide help and support for other team members when needed
- Get involved in projects research and initiatives, aimed at expanding the know-how of the team
- Fundamental knowledge of Web development
- Knowledge of reactive frameworks (React, Riot etc.), Flux, Redux
- Good understanding of the component-based architecture and unidirectional data flows
- Good understanding of the web platform and the Client-Server Architecture
- Availability for teaching others and sharing information
- Good command of English, both written and spoken
- Experience with backend technologies Java/Spring framework, NodeJS is a plus
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and at the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer a competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.