We are looking for .NET Core mid/senior developers responsible for building .NET enterprise products for medium and large customers.
Applications are fully based on microservices architecture with frontend build with React.
You will be part of the agile Financial Services development team. You will be involved in the development of the most successful and dynamic product, with a significant number of international and national enterprise customers. We currently support some of the largest global players and disruptive SMEs on their path to digitalization.
You will work very closely with the Research & Development team, adopting new ideas and innovations.
• Technical education (computer science, software engineering, cybernetics, informatics);
• Knowledge of OOP and web technologies;
• C#, .Net Core/.NET +;
• Visual StudioIIS, NGINX
• MS SQL Server (T-SQL, Reporting Services); SQL Profiler;
• Experience with Entity Framework (EF), Reflection;
• Experience with Azure DevOps, TFS or Git or Subversion or any version control system for software development;
• Familiarity with design patterns;
• Experience with React, Angular, VUE
Experience and education:
• 3+ years working as a software developer in a team environment;
• Bachelor of Science from technical university required;
• You will work as part of the Development team that is dynamic, enthusiastic, full of ideas, fun and friendly;
• You will work with concepts like DDD, SOA/MSA architectures (microservices), cloud-friendly approaches, lean development;
• You will apply state of the art software design to ensure high availability, scalability, maintainability, and performance of high-traffic web applications;
• You will closely collaborate with Product Managers, UI and UX experts and, as a member of a Scrum team;
• you will develop using client-side (HTML/CSS/JS/REACT) and/or server-side (ASP.NET MVC, C#) languages and frameworks
• You will drive actions that influence the software product design;
• You will propose ideas and innovations to be driven by Scrum team members;
• You will ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications;
• You will identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to address these issues;
• You will perform code reviews and suggest improvements in code written by your peers;