Mid/ Senior Android Developer
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
Gross salary / month
800 - 1000 €
Do you want to join a passionate and enthusiastic team, working on cutting-edge technologies, like Bluetooth LE, in an agile environment?
Would you like to work on extremely interesting and challenging projects used by several millions of users worldwide?
Work by the largest lake of Europe in an international environment for one of the most appreciated brands in the world?
If you believe you can help us in implementing new technologies and you are willing to join us, please apply.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with APIs provided by micro services.
- Write clean, maintainable code and perform peer code-reviews.
- Test your code with Unit Tests, Integration tests and Functional tests.
- Participate in bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Performance and quality of solutions
- User satisfaction
- Quality of the deliverables
- Ease of evolution of the deployed solutions
- Compliance with mutually agreed design best practices
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 5+ years experience as developer
- 3+ years experience as an Android developer
- Strong knowledge of OOP and design patterns
- Experience on last versions of Android SDK
- Experience with any of the following technologies would be a plus: Bluetooth, Volley, ORMLite, Dependency Injection, ReactiveJava, Retrofit, Glide
- Experience and good knowledge of Web Services consumption (JSON, RESTful)
- Proven experience with Android unit tests, integration tests and functional tests
- Experience with Continuous Integration system such as Jenkins or Bamboo
- Experience with source code management (GIT)
- Ability to work in a multinational and multicultural environment
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Knowledge of the Material Design principles would be a plus.
- Previous experience in code inspection, review and code quality check
- Working experience in Agile environment
- Very strong analytical mindset
- Proactive co-operation
- Result focus
- Open to innovation and renovation
- Team player