Your future duties and responsibilities
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET Core programming languages and frameworks with a sharp eye for spotting defects.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Revise, debug and refactor code to improve existing software.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- 3-5 years proven experience as a .NET Developer.
- Familiarity with .NetCore (latest version), MVC, Entity, Xamarin.
- Other tools or methodologies used:
- Rest API/RAML/Open API ( swagger),
- CI & CD, - TestFramework: NUnit, Visual Studio, automated tests, Git Design pattern,
- Qualitycheck: SonarCube.
- Agile methodology and using task estimation.
- Pre-analysis skills to clarify the user stories & good level of communication expected.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
We offer you an environment in which you can contribute and develop these qualifications:
- Individual promotion of your personal and professional development with the help of practices and courses, attendance of conferences and lectures as well as needs-based training.
- Flexible working time model and the possibility to work partially from home.