Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Are you passionate about building awesome front-end applications that leverage the latest in web technologies to process and visualize our big data stack? Are you the kind of person that can code and design great UI/UX web software? Want to work with some great and talented people? We want to hear from you!
Successful candidates will be fast learners with a high energy level who can roll up their sleeves and feel comfortable in a fast-paced start-up-like environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build high-end bleeding edge web applications that will make the world a better place!
- Work and connect with many of our existing software applications
- Engineer scalable new applications that handle high throughput of unstructured data in real-time
- We're always researching and developing new web frameworks and technologies
WHAT SHOULD YOU EXPECT?
- Great salary, bonuses and other rewards
- Private health and life insurance
- Welcoming and flexible work environment
- We're open-source, UNIX and MacBook Pro friendly
- Work and learn with smart people with all sorts of skill sets
- Periodic team building events and activities
- Kitchen goodies and lots more!
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
o Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field
o 2+ years experience as a Software Engineer in Web application development
o Understanding of REST principles as well as the MVC patterns
o Good coding and strong UI/UX design skills, strong knowledge of algorithms and data structures
o Git, Bower, AngularJS, ReactJS, SocketIO, , Bootstrap, jQuery, MooTools, CSS3, SASS/LESS, Compass, ES6, CoffeeScript, TypeScript are all plusses.
You don’t need to know all of this, but you must be ready to learn a lot of it at Atigeo.