Mid-Level Oracle Developer
Middle (2-5 years)
English - Medium
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
We are looking for a passionate Oracle developer to help us deliver innovative solutions to our customers. So, what does that mean for you? Well, it means that you want to be involved in developing and maintaining REST web services for a local tax application used in the public sector, and in developing PBIs within a distributed team (Romania, The Netherlands).
What you bring to the team:
- Good knowledge of SQL & PL/SQL;
- Experience with PL/SQL Development, Oracle Development , ORDS;
- Experience with TFS;
- Experience with agile methodologies – SCRUM framework;
- Excellent work habits (attention to detail, organized, results-driven, and integrity).
What we offer:
- Attractive salary package;
- Extensive career development opportunities (technical, soft skills, and foreign language courses, conferences, certifications);
- Flexible schedule with 50 work-from-home days a year;
- Health insurance with Arcadia for you and your significant other;
- 25 vacation days a year;
- Complete sports package;
- Free parking space at Palas or free public transportation;
- Yearly vouchers for glasses;
- Team building events;
- Meal tickets;
- Anniversary bonus;
- Loyalty days – additional vacation days for people employed for a certain number of years.
The project you’ll be working on
Waarderen Services is part of the Belastingen (Taxes) application. The aim of the Waarderen Services project is to provide ORDS web services used for the valuation of properties in the Netherlands. The web services are currently consumed by the Tiber project.
Tiber is a renewal project of an Oracle Forms application (Key2Belastingen) and the new web services rely on the existing data structure and codebase.