Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
The Employee & Endpoint Services organization within Oracle IT is responsible for the management of endpoint devices used by Oracle Employees. Configuration management of the large device fleet requires highly automated and integrated systems. To address the associated complexity across Windows, Apple Mac, iOS and Android, we require additional talent to complement our current teams. We are looking for an individual with strong development skills and practical experience.
If you are a Windows developer with OS system management experience this role is for you.
Our ideal candidate will be a solution-oriented person, willing to take the initiative.
- Develop a Windows Device Management service based on MS-MDM and MS-MDE2
- Develop client-side code for Windows to supplement server-side automation
- Analyse Windows configuration/installation requirements and translate into automation logic.
- Identify client health indicators for telemetry and write code for their collection
- Develop and test code for server-side software components and web applications
- Build web-service APIs or integrate with existing APIs.
- Participate in the service transition process including documentation
- Ensure stable operation after go-live
- Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent degree
- Experience with C++, C#, GO or similar languages and system management APIs
- Practical experience as system programmer for Windows
- Practical experience with Windows configuration management
- Familiarity with the OMA Mobile Device Management Protocol, MS-MDM, MS-MDE2 and practical experience with MDM in context of the Windows platform
- Experience with system integration via web-services, Json, XML, etc.
- Solid analytical skills and quality orientation
- Understanding of UX centric design
- Familiarity with of the Go programming language, the Oracle Jet framework and Electron would be a plus
- Fluency in English