The Microsoft Solution Architect will analyze all business requirements and recommend appropriate Microsoft applications and technology. Design all data flow charts and diagrams, get processes, provide effective solutions to all issues and implementation.
- Determining configurations, guidelines and standard modifications for O365 E3;
- As an expert in Microsoft products and technologies, seeking optimization solutions within an enterprise environment;
- Understand and design how Microsoft technologies fit together in both on-premise and cloud scenarios, from data center to desktop;
- Will be the Microsoft and Azure expert providing subject matter expertise on the configuration and deployment of products and services.
- Participate in the build and maintenance of test environment(s) to demonstrate and provide proof-of-concept of new and existing Microsoft technologies;
- Build relationships with other teams supporting services running on Microsoft technologies by working closely with them;
- Participate in the review and maintenance of Microsoft security readiness, including vulnerability assessments and threat analysis;
- Assist with the assessment of Microsoft technologies for business unit suitability;
- Plan, Implement, review and maintain on-premise Active Directory and Azure AD design;
- Create and deliver deep-dive training material on current and future enterprise Microsoft technologies;
- Support escalation requests from other service operations teams on Microsoft technologies;
- Work with and provide guidance to Systems Administrators on upgrades and new releases;
- Create detailed documentation on current production environment related to Microsoft technologies as well as proposed solutions;
- Other related duties.
Required Length & Type of Experience/Education:
- 5+ years' experience in the IT industry, with 3+ years' proven experience in Microsoft Technical Analyst or equivalent advanced role;
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent Microsoft certifications including one or more if the following: MCSE, MCSD;
- Proven hands-on experience in designing and implementing cloud and on-premise Microsoft technologies in an Enterprise environment;
- Effective communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff;
- Successful with administrative time management and organizational skills;
- Demonstrate ability to work productively in teams;
- Ability and desire to learn new technical skills quickly;
- Strong troubleshooting skills, ability to resolve technical problems on your own;
- Demonstrate time management and organizational skills.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- User, group and system provisioning and management;
- PKI, MFA, DMARC/DKIM;
- Cloud security methodologies and services;
- DNS (on-premise and external) and DHCP;
- PowerShell, Office, Exchange and SharePoint Online;
- Azure Active Directory, Active Directory (On-Prem);
- Azure Security methodologies;
- Windows Server 2008/RRR2, 2016;
- Proven ability to solve complex problems, determine appropriate actions and complete tasks;
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and time management skills;
- Results-oriented, self-motivated, ability to work independently as well as within a team;
- Effective relationship management and communication skills, with demonstrated success dealing effectively with customers, vendors, peers and senior management;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, accompanied by proven presentation skills in a corporate setting;
- Demonstrated flexibility and ability to embrace change;
- Experience in the development, documentation and implementation of standards, procedures, user guides and outlines to support operational and end-user processes;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
About American Greetings
American Greetings is a creator and manufacturer of innovative social expression products that assist consumers in enhancing their relationships to create Happiness, Laughter and Love.
American Greetings’ major greeting card lines are American Greetings, Carlton Cards, Gibson, Recycled Paper Greetings and Papyrus. We also own large web collections of greetings on the Web.
Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, American Greetings has offices worldwide in Canada, UK - Europe, Australia, Asia and generates annual revenue of approximately $ billion.
The Bucharest Office is one of AG’s IT Centers that offers support for the Corporation Teams in the Data warehouse, System Engineering, SAP, Web & Mobile Development arias.
We are a young, ambitious and dynamic team, growing together with the company through high trainings offered by our specialists in a variety of technologies across all platforms:
• Oracle, SQL, Informatica, Teradata, ETL, Unix/Shell Scripting, QlikView, Cloudera – Data Warehouse;
• Linux, Microsoft Windows - Active Directory, Exchange, VM-Ware – System Admin;
• Java, Groovy, Selenium, Apium, Geb - QA Automation and much more;
• Web-Dynpro ABAP, as IDOC, PI, Web-service, Proxy, OData, EDI/ALE/IDOCs, RFC, BAPI's - SAP.
Join US and you’ll discover a place where work becomes fun! We are in Cotroceni Business Center – close to Politechnica University and AFI.
To know us better, you can visit our website americangreetings(dot)com and our Facebook profile: AmericanGreetingsRO