Become our Microsoft System Administrator (Azure oriented) within the Infrastructure team and be responsible for delivering state of the art Intune based devices management and a reference Oracle Cloud - Azure architecture. Are you a high-performing, success-driven, organized senior professional who is looking for his/her next great career change? Look no further!
Who are we?
eProseed is committed to building a better future for the next generation and beyond
At eProseed, we have a team of seasoned experts looking to change the world by leveraging robust business knowledge and leading-edge technical know-how. We derive great value from huge volumes of scattered data with crafted, end-to-end solutions, widely recognised by financial institutions, central banks, governments, and other industries. We believe that great employees can make complex problems simple, and that's what our customers value. Since our launch, we have grown rapidly year on year, and our success would not be possible without the hard work of our people. We value exploration, innovation, strength, continuous learning, and above all the spirit of fun, loyalty & respect.
What will you do?
• Work directly with the head of corporate IT within the IT Infrastructure team
• Design, deploy and maintain eProseed Infrastructure, including edge devices management through Intune and Auto-Pilot (PCs, Macs, Laptops, mobiles)
• Contribute to the IT roadmap to modernize applications and move them to this multi cloud architecture, and execute on that roadmap.
• Participate to workshops and whiteboarding sessions to identify requirements and explore design options.
• Plan and design migrations to Azure in a multi cloud environment (Azure and Oracle Cloud)
• Develop cloud governance plans using Microsoft's and Oracle Cloud Adoption frameworks.
• Contribute to internal R&D innovative projects and participate in the broader community through speaking and/or blogging
What would we like you to have?
• 5+ years of System Administrator experience, with demonstrated achievements in the field of Azure migration and devices management through Intune and AutoPilot.
• Experience with at least one of the following cloud infrastructure automation and infrastructure as code technologies such as:
o ARM templates
o Azure Blueprint
• Experience with some of the following Azure technologies:
o InTune and AutoPilot (mandatory)
o Azure AD and AD DS (mandatory)
o Azure Security Center
o Azure Backup
o Azure Monitor
o Power Platform
• Sound System Administration expertise with Windows Server, Windows, AD DS, …
• Past exposure to mac environments, in particular in the contect of their integration with the Corporate IT
• Infrastructure Monitoring experience
• PaaS understanding (App Service, data, serverless)
• Design & advise on sizing and costs
• Serverless automated deployments
• Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work under time pressure
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English. Working knowledge of any European languages are a plus
You would be based in Romania.
• You may expect to travel from time to time
• An EU passport mandatory
• We require you to have a full EU driving licence
eProseed offers an attractive and highly competitive salary and benefits package. Among the best salaries in the sector based on profile & experience, free company smartphone, laptop, and more.
We will provide you with the opportunity to work on projects with industry leading clients to deliver state of the art solutions. You will be part of a rapidly growing organisation that values highly your technical competency and delivery capability.
eProseed’s global network of experts, including no fewer than 7 Oracle ACE Directors, will help you grow professionally by challenging you and broadening your technical horizons. All of our consulting professionals are Oracle certified and receive comprehensive training covering business, technical and professional skills development. If you are already, or are looking to become, a recognised and certified Oracle expert, and want to take your career to the next level, eProseed is the place for you!
About eProseed ()
eProseed delivers implementation services for Oracle Cloud, Oracle Fusion Middleware and Oracle Optimized Solutions enabling organisations to boost their IT flexibility, thus enhancing their business agility and increasing their competitiveness.
As an Oracle Platinum Partner, eProseed currently holds 22 Oracle Specializations, including BPM 12c, ADF, WebCenter Portal, WebCenter Content, Oracle Linux, Oracle Data Integrator, Exalogic, etc, and was the first in the world to achieve SOA 12c Specialization.
Also, in recognition of delivering successful projects that implement innovative Oracle solutions, eProseed has been honoured with 21 Oracle Excellence Awards in the last 7 years.
Finally eProseed is home to some of the brightest Oracle minds in the community – for example, being one of only two companies in the world with 7 Oracle ACE Directors - and its employees regularly share their knowledge at prestigious conferences such as Oracle OpenWorld in San Francisco, UKOUG, DOAG and OUGN.