Microsoft Dynamics NAV / 365 BC Consultant
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
* all languages are compulsory
Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ Microsoft Dynamics 365 BC Consultant
Intelligent Systems is an international consultancy company delivering business software projects to local and multi-country organizations. We are the leading Microsoft Dynamics partner in Central and Eastern Europe and have delivered more than 450 successful software implementation projects in 55 countries worldwide.
Now is a very exciting time to join Intelligent Systems as we grow rapidly, develop new business, enter new markets and expand our product portfolio with the newest tech innovations.
At Intelligent Systems we believe that great people deliver outstanding results. We work together to provide the best business solutions to our customers and to stay on top.
We are now looking for proven and talented Microsoft Dynamics consultant to join our newly established team in Bucharest.
- Participate and lead the analysis of the business processes and the requirements of the customers
- Lead the design and presentations of solutions for the system configuration
- Implement and test the designed solution
- Prepare project documentation (Gap_Fit, Functional Requirements Document, Development task descriptions, etc.)
- Train key users and new junior consultants
- Support the implemented solution
- Ensure that the implementation follows the established methodology, and make suggestions for future improvements to the methodology
- Lead the team of consultants and junior consultants who work on implementation projects and provide assistance in the fulfillment of their tasks.
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or Accounting
- Minimum 3 years of experience in consulting, services or B2B area
- Experience in implementing ERP solution (at least 2 completed projects)
- Practice with Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ 365BC solution
- Knowledge and understanding of the main business processes
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Computer literacy and excellent skills in MS Word and MS Excel.
- Strong customer orientation
- Well-developed communication skills
- Readiness to travel to other continents
- Willingness to work in a dynamic environment.
What we offer:
- Work for the leading Microsoft Dynamics partner for CEE
- A team of young and motivated 170+ professionals
- Interesting and challenging projects for companies all over the world
- Work with cutting-edge technologies
- Internal and external personal and professional training
- Great opportunities for professional development