How would you like to work in IT & Communication, toying with cutting edge technologies and enjoying your life? Come closer to #LifeAtOrange.
We’ll recruit you from the safety of your home and we’ll prepare you for the challenges of this period – for the time being, our activity is carried out remotely.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for a BI developer who is responsible for Data Warehouse design, ETL, report generation (Microsoft
BI stack SSIS/SSRS/SSAS) and data visualization (Power BI and Google Cloud Platform).
If you are interested in working in an international environment, eager to apply your MS BI developer skills to drive
the business forward by creating decision making tools, then this is the job for you!
What you’ll be doing
- Collect business requirements
- Support business requestors to enable clear requirements
- Develop BI solutions applying IT best practices
- Support operational teams in the use of corporate BI tools
- Deliver reports and information to be used in decision making by the global process owners
- Follow up on deployment of new versions into production
- Create documentation
- Estimate effort and deadlines, manage time effectively
What you need to know/have
- BSc in Computer Science or related
- 2+ years’ experience of Microsoft BI stack (developing SSAS Cubes, creating SSIS packages and creating
- SSRS Reports)
- MS SQL Server(version 2012 minimum)/Database Design/Stored Procedures
- Report development in Power BI and PowerPivot for Excel
- Ability to translate business questions and requirements into reports, views, and BI query objects
- Understanding of information systems, data modeling, business intelligence, relational and dimensional
- database design and knowledge of how to access multiple information sources for analytical purposes
- Very good level of English
- Good communication skills
- Learning culture: desire to learn new tools and understand the business
What’s in it for you
- Performance Bonuses – based on your results & the company’s;
- Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
- Electronic Meal Tickets - as you imagine;
- Medical & Life insurance for you - facilities for your family, too;
- #WFH & Flexible hour;
- Professional GSM subscription;
- Personal GSM subscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
- Special grants on Smartphones & devices; discounts for Orange products & services;
- Development Platforms - Orange Learning, Trainings, Career Counselling, Coaching & Career plan mentoring;
- Wellbeing Programs – we support your Zen & more!
Come & work for a #TopEmployer company. You could be part of an organization where great colleagues and team spirit support your professional development.
Apply and let’s have a remote-talk.
At Orange, you can.