MES Engineer (Software Development)
Senior (5-10 years)
English - Medium
MES Engineer (Software Development)_Sibiu_Plant_IE
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu:
Click here to watch our location movie!
Apply until data:
Check out your daily tasks:
- Develops SW in order to reach the quality targets in his processes, by using Agile principles and DevOps methodology;
- Programming (OOP, Back-end frameworks, Server-side, Web server technologies, API integration, Version Control)
- Have a good understanding or database architecture in order to be able to create the best interface definition for future solutions
- Define or contribute to the definition of solution and SW Architecture;
- Monitor performance of traceability system and the applications developed by the team by actively getting feedback from system or the internal customers, in order to improve the quality of service;
- Provide high-quality SW solutions with reusable code for future use, while fulfilling the existing system requirements (company-wide standards regarding traceability and processes, programming style requirements, etc.);
- Document the developed solutions or piloted concepts in order to be able to provide the necessary information for colleagues and internal customers; provide on-demand trainings.
- Contribute to the global MES standardization in the company by efficiently collaborating with cross-team members for specific projects where he is project member or project lead.
- Good communication in English language;
- Programming knowledge in C;
- Programming knowledge in Visual Studio;
- Knowledge of communication methods between softwares and/or machines (TCP/IP, REST, etc.);
- Agile and collaborative mindset
- Experience with cloud-based technologies
- Eperience with O365 reporting and automatiozation tools (Power BI, Power Automate, etc.)
- MES camLine modules and standard interfaces knowledge;
- SAP knowledge.
If you need more information click here
What we offer
Comp & Ben:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Continental Sibiu annually manufactures approximately 33 million electronic control units. The products developed, tested and manufactured in Sibiu include intelligent braking systems, driving assist systems or acceleration pedals that limit the speed in case an obstacle is detected. In present, Continental Sibiu has approximately 4500 employees. Together, they combine their knowledge in software and hardware development, design and simulation experience, innovation in artificial intelligence, big data and production processes. Half of the Continental Sibiu employees work on the production line.
In the time frameContinental invested about € billion in its Romanian operations. All the corporation’s five business areas are represented in Romania. Continental has seven production units and four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab, Brasov and Iasi. Continental cooperates in one joint venture in Iasi and has a tire distribution center in Bucharest. Continental employed aroundcolleagues by the end of, out of which a third are engineers and IT specialists working in the R&D centers.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.