MES Core System/Cryptographic Solution Specialist
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - advanced
Cybersecurity isn’t just a buzzword for you? You are passionate about architecting secure solutions within the area of manufacturing? Working in a global team is inspiring for you? Come join us at Vitesco Technologies as a MES (Manufacturing Execution System) Cyber Security specialist at our location Timisoara.
As our MES Cyber Security Specialist, you will be responsible for designing our central cryptographic solution in alignment with our customers’ needs as well as for ensuring built in security of our Manufacturing Execution System (MES). You will work in an international team located in Asia, Europe and Americas.
Your major responsibilities include:
- The ownership for our industrial cybersecurity solutions.
- Steering member for strategic decisions regarding industrial cybersecurity solutions within Vitesco Technologies.
- Defining the System architecture for our industrial cybersecurity solutions.
- Coordination of customer projects for handling security relevant data.
- Rollout Management: Assisting installation of MES Cryptographic System (high availability solution) at our new locations worldwide.
- Rollout Management: Upgrading software components on existing MES Cryptographic Systems worldwide.
- Defining the strategic roadmap of the existing solutions for cybersecurity (optimization, hardening etc.).
- Ensuring international standards regards cryptographic solutions are adhered.
- Incident Management (3rd level support).
- Creating and maintaining documentation and training of key users.
- Responsible for Product-Lifecycle-Management in order to keep our software quality assurance alive.
- Improve current MES software application in reference to IEC62443.
- Assist in IT security audits worldwide internally as well as externally.
- Support Threat and Risk Analysis for Server, client and communication platforms.
- Collaborate with experts to plan and execute penetration tests of the complete MES Infrastructure.
- Bachelor's Degree (Business, Information Technology or relevant field).
- Several years of work experience.
- Project Management Experience.
- Experience with the Manufacturing Industry and knowledge about IT Security / Cyber Security is beneficial
- Expertise in Software programming languages (. C, C#, C++, Java).
- Fluent English language skills written and spoken, German language skills written and spoken desirable
- Analytical and result oriented work.
- Confident, convincing and team oriented.
- Working in and coordination of international teams (team skills, conflict management, openminded).
- Willingness to travel: up to 15%
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.