Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
You are results driven and sales focused with solid merchandising experience within a fashion environment. You have experience of planning, budgeting and forecasting, and excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- To be responsible for the store image at all times, ensuring that it is attractive and commercial.
- To apply the visual merchandising standards and guidelines
- To perform store changes in a quick and orderly manner
- To optimise the selling space through the correct use of tools for analysing and calculating profitability
- To be aware of sales figures and performance indicators to take product-based measures accordingly
- To adapt and react to the sales results by finding solutions in order to make the store more commercial
- To be aware of the customer profile, the product potential and the commercial strategies of competitors
- To ensure replenishment and additional orders for the store to have the right product
- To communicate with the team about new products, merchandising changes and make suggestions regarding out-of-stock garments
- To continuously report to the management team and support them in specific managerial store duties
If you like sharing responsibility, developing both professionally and personally, and wants to grow in a dynamic fashion retail company in full expansion, then this is your opportunity! Apply now and start a long and successful career within MANGO.
Join our team!
Help us to reach our goal: to be present in every city in the world.