Member services correspondent
Ipsos SMX is seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Member Services Coordinator to join its Operations’ team. This full-time role is responsible for three main areas of member communication, incentive fulfillment and Operations team support.
In addition, candidates for this role must be proficient in English, both written and spoken.
- Responsible for mailbox support for all social spaces, including daily correspondence with members, canned message database management and identifying which messages should be responded to by client service staff.
- Responding via email to members’ needs and concerns
- Resolving product or service problems by clarifying the members’ complaints
- Collaborating with the communities’ teams to find and explain the members the best solution to solve the problem
- Collaborating with the community teams for the cases that require deeper investigation
- Expediting correction or adjustment
- Reviewing or making changes to customer accounts with the help of the community team
- Providing information about products and services
- Creating standard responses as a recurrent issue occurs
- Following up with members to ensure resolution
- Creation of internal reporting (ex. mailbox activity across accounts)
- Liaise with mailbox community teams
- University degree or currently attending university courses
- Strong customer facing focus and excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accurate organization of materials across accounts
- Possesses a “do whatever it takes” attitude toward getting the job done, putting forth the time and effort to accomplish goals
- Ability to handle multiple complex projects simultaneously, work under deadlines and subject to heavy project load
- Ability to work comfortably with minimal supervision, take responsibility, deal with ill-defined
- Strong investigation and problem-solving skills, takes ownership, follows issues through to completion