dentist doctors - Denmark
Dentistry positions in Scandinavia with FREE language course
Employed Dentist, dentistry
You will work at a private dental clinic in Denmark with stable surroundings,
attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a
better work-life balance and a future life and career in one of Europe’s top
welfare states, in Scandinavia.
Apply now if you are:
- A dentist with 3-5 years of experience
- Have solid experience in general conservative dentistry
- Interested in implantology and/or minor oral surgeries
- Motivated for living and working abroad
- Able to take part in our intensive language course in Budapest
- Proficient in spoken and written English
What can you expect?
- Fixed monthly salary in the first period:DKK (4700 – 6000 Euro/month)
- The conditions after 18-24 months are renegotiable. A raise between 50-
75% is to be expected
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- A 5 months free, intensive language course in Budapest prior to work start
and half month Danish Medical Language Program via Skype
€ 800 settlement assistance per month and free accommodation in
Budapest during the language training
€ 70 extra support per child
Free child care for nursery and kindergarten aged children (at a recommended facility)
- We offer you a free, intensive Danish language course from zero to B2 level in
- the training is in Budapest and focuses on communication skills. The first 5 months are daily learning in a class structure and the last 2 weeks cover medical vocabulary via Skype teaching.
- We also offer teaching for the spouses and for elder children.
- You can participate in Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark.
We are offering you a free recruitment service package
• Preparation for the interview
• CV making guidance
• A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
• Travel tickets and accommodation during the interview process
Thorough information on target country
• Cultural overview
• Legal framework and expertise
• Salaries, taxation, cost of living
• Hotline service for urgent question
• Helping you with integration
• Pa rtner Integration Program with a personal consultant
• Accommodation assistance in Denmark
• Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
• Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
• Guidance regarding schooling and child care both in Budapest and Denmark
• Access to our candidate network in Denmark
• Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process
We take care of the authorisation process for you, so you get your degrees
domesticated in the host country, and you will be eligible to work there. Authorisation fee and costs of translations are covered by our Partner.
If you want to know more about the open position, please contact our recruiter!