The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
ANAESTHESIA Specialist Doctor
SWEDEN / Borås in Västra Götaland Region
Place of work
Borås in Västra Götaland Region
Requirements for education
Specialist in Anaesthesia and Intensive Care from within the EU.
We are looking for anaesthesiologists with experience from both ICU and operating activities as one as an on-call / stand-by duty must master both ICU and operation. No requirement for specialization. Good opportunities for further development within the clinic.
They have 2 house-bound on-call lines.
Trauma reception hospital.
Large activity with a lot of development opportunities.
They offer you an interesting and varied job where there is great medical breadth in our business:
• There are a group of doctors of 34 doctors who conduct activities at our units within the clinic
• They conduct operations in other units at the hospital, such as the emergency room, Obstetrics and X-ray
• They have an active trauma process that works with education and trauma exercises
They offer you
• A good working environment
• Great opportunities for further development and further training within an area of responsibility or as a VÖL service (Care Unit Head Doctor) within the clinic for those who would like to take greater medical management responsibility
• Opportunities for research via SÄS's research department
• On-call duty in on-call weeks is located with subsequent leave.
Description of the clinic
SÄS currently performs aboutoperations and has a large breadth of activities. More and more procedures are performed in the day surgery activity. Another part of the business that is steadily increasing is Anaesthesia in connection with X-ray and endoscopic procedures, this together with emergency alarms and transports between hospitals are activities that affect the planning of activities at our operating units. The Anaesthesia Clinic conducts acute and planned activities in Borås and planned endoscopic activities in Skene.
Description of the hospital
The Hospital (SÄS) is one of five hospital groups in Västra Götaland Region. There are a broad range of medical procedures, extensive research and several educational care departments. Most of the care is provided in Borås, but we are also located in Skene.
The hospital is a medium-sized county hospital with aboutpeople in the catchment area. There are 4,100 employees in 120 different professions at the hospital.
Probationary employment of 50% for 6 months when one has reached B2 level in Swedish. Meanwhile, language teaching continues. At the end of the probationary period, one is expected to have reached C1 level and is then offered permanent employment.
Once one has reached B2-level, they move to Borås and start a trial period as an assistant doctor with 50% language training and 50% clinical introduction until C1-level is reached and legitimation is obtained. Salary during this time is SEKmonth. After the probation period new salary setting as a specialist based on experience from SEKindividual) New dialogue on salary after one year and there also individual salary setting up to SEK or even more.
Services offered by the Employer and Partners
During the personal visit which is part of the interview process, the cost of travel and accommodation is financed by Partners
6 months long, free Swedish course, financial support during the course (the amount is topic of negotiation)
Possibility of free language education for family members – depends on individual agreement
Informal help during the application for Swedish license to practice, supervision of the process
2 days long free Swedish legal and social training
Integration assistance (assistance in registering at tax authority, opening bank account, etc.)
Assistance in the organization of moving and in apartment-seeking
Documents required for application:
- Professional English CV in which your experience (number of completed examinations/surgeries, with differentiation between pre-and post-specialization experience) are detailed
- scanned version of license to practice in home country with English translation (no official needed)
- scanned version of medical and specialist certificates with English translation (no official needed)
Don’t forget to tell your colleagues about this professional opportunity!