WORK IN DENMARK AS A DOCTOR
You will work in a Danish hospital with stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life and career in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia.
We continuously search for specialist doctors and dentists for departments of diverse profiles, in various Danish cities.
Open positions in:
* Emergency medicine
* Radiation Oncology
Apply now of you are:
* Medical specialist
* Fluent in English
* Motivated for living and working abroad
* Able to take part in our free intensive language course ( online)
What can you expect?
* Permanent contract
* Salary for medical specialists: €minimum yearly salary
* 37 hour working week
* 6 weeks paid holiday
* A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with 800 Euros settlement assistance per month and free accommodation prior to work start
* 70 Euros extra support per child and free childcare for nursery and kindergarten aged children in a professional kindergarten (at a recommended institution)
* A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future workplace and living area
* Cultural teaching prior to departure
* Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
* Language course for your spouse and teenage (or older) children
* Assistance for your spouse in search of employment
* Relocation assistance
* Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
* Guidance regarding schooling and childcare
* Information on Danish tax matters
* Hotline service for urgent questions
* Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
* Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process
**News regarding the Danish Medical Language Course:
* To provide the necessary teaching for our candidates, our collaborator switched the teaching model to online teaching.
This means some new things for the candidates.
1. it is not necessary anymore to come to Budapest, but the course still super-intensive so the candidates have to prioritize the language teaching
2. the teaching hours are flexible as same as the date of the course start
3. the maximum amount of candidates per course is 4-5 participants
4. the length of the course is minimum 4-5 months and a minimum of 300 teaching lessons (45 minutes)
5. the candidates still have to pass the necessary exams and participate 85% of the online classes
6. the candidates still entitled for the €800 settlement assistance during the course, maximum 5 times