Middle (2-5 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
We are looking for a Medical Representative for our client, a multinational company in pharmaceutical industry, that with enthusiasm can promote the company’s products in order to grow product awareness.
Among responsibilities will be:
- Consistently achieve sales objectives of the promoted product portfolio, in his/her area;
- Ensure agreed call frequency rate of targeted doctors and pharmacists;
- Propose, assist in and organize round tables and symposia to promote company image and products awareness, with the objective of achieving sales targets;
- Constantly update the customer data base of his/her region in order to improve the segmentation and targeting process, enhance call productivity and optimize sales return by targeted doctors and pharmacists;
- Develop and maintain privileged contacts and relationships with KOLs, decision makers, doctors and pharmacists;
- When making the territorial plan, works with country Customer Engagement Lead and direct manager on which channels to activate to achieve customer – and sales targets;
- Identify accurately the customers’ sales potential in his/her area;
- Effectively manage the assigned territory by means of planning (territory KPIs, analysis, resources allocation, call planning);
- Ensure prompt activity / product & market status and adverse drug reaction reporting, as per Company’s reporting system;
- Keep abreast of ongoing marketing activities especially competitors’ launch / movement of new products.
Skills you need in order to perform the job:
- University degree in economics/ business administration/ medical/ pharmaceutical or other medical related;
- Minimum 3 years experience as Medical/ Sales Representative (pharmaceutical sales experience);
- Good understanding of pharmaceutical market;
- Good English knowledge is a must;
- Highly focused and drive to set ambitious objectives;
- Results oriented & seeking for opportunities;
- Mindset for curiosity, exploring the world attitude, openness to change;
- Solid selling and negotiation skills;
- Excellent communication;
- Strong skills and experience in managing relationships with different stakeholders;
- Work planning, organization and time management;
- High ethical standards;
- Driving license.
The recruitment process will be conducted through QPAS - Recruitment Company.
ONLY ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.