Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Our client is a large and well known pharmaceutical company. As part of their expansion plans, they are looking for their future: Medical Advisor Europe.
The Medical Advisor is an expert responsible for implementing the medical strategy and the brand with a strong focus on the patients. He/she will work for the central Europe (especially DACH scope).
The Medical Advisor will closely work with medical, marketing, medical affairs teams and various stakeholders.
- A key role in patient related activities (visits, associations, interaction with KOL, seminars, etc.)
- Education and communication with patients
- Monitor scientific and technical development through scientific publications and congresses
- Be involved in the strategy for the brand, Market Access
- Education and trainings: based on scientifc data
- Drive innovation (medical part)
- Budget control
- Responsible for Clinical studies (part of the responsibilities), provide expert input on phase III and IV (design, CRO selection, results, data, publication, regulations
What skills are we looking for?
- Medical doctor with a MD or PhD in Life Sciences or PharmaD
- Excellent command of written and spoken German and English, good command of written and spoken French
- Someone willing to travel (30%)
- Experience in Medical affairs
- Excellent communication skills
- Integrity, Negotiator, Can-do attitude, Team spirit, Creative, Flexible
What we offer:
• Working in a dynamic, modern and international environment with state of the art technologies
• Career and development prospects, an attractive salary package including company car and home office
Do you feel interested in the position? Do not hesitate to apply and send me your resume to