Are you ready to go further?
At HARTMANN you get to make a difference. Our healthcare products and solutions make an impact in millions of people’s lives around the world on a daily basis – in hospitals, in clinics, and at home. We believe that health can empower people to make a positive difference in the world, and this is something worth going further for.
Join our team as a
1. Contributes to the company products` training plan and its implementation for the employees.
2. Contributes to the company products` medical training plan and its implementation for the medical personnel (doctors, nurses, pharmacists) /clients
3. Participates to the medical activities (trainings, workshops, case studies) organized and conducted by the company.
4. Contributes to the design and drafting of the medical content in the promotional materials, within the due dates (medical articles, case study presentations, information brochures, etc.)
5. Participates to the Telverde Wound specific activities (offers phone consulting, updates and manages the patients data base).
6. Represents the company at local and international level on the medical line.
7. Is involved in all the necessary activities for the participation to various medical events, such as: congreses, conferences, sympozia, seminaries.
8. Provides support in drafting the offers for the clients and the products` technical specifications for auctions.
9. Visits customers or potential customers, together with the sales representatives/directors, counseling them in the promotion activity.
10. Contributes to the market launch of the new products.
- Medical studies graduate (Faculty of Medicine, Pharmacy, Veterinary Medicine)
- Medical/marketing/sales department previous work experience of 2-3 years (pharmaceutical field)
- Very good English knowledge
- Very good PC skills
- B category driving license