Media designer for pre-press (part/full time)
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
Full time, Part time, Internship, Project
German, English, French, Italian, Spanish
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
If you closely meet below criteria please impress us with your creative and detailed CV and cover letter (please mention your salary expectations). CV and CL to:
Are you a detail-oriented visual communicator? Do you have a background in color theory, graphic design, typography or other visual arts? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you.
Business SOLUTIONfactory is recruiting for a leading German print online shop.
Our client is specialized in production of print media: stickers, foils, wallpapers, posters and labels. The customers use their services via online ordering, production and distribution of above-mentioned products.
Our client is extending its reach to new European countries; therefore, we are hiring for the new subsidiary in Romania prepress designers and professionals to join our fast-paced production center.
With immediate effect we are hiring motivated and qualified professionals for the pre-press department in Cluj-Napoca.
- Analyze files provided by clients and assess suitability for printing, checking and double-checking critical aspects of images and text
- Troubleshoot and fix file issues, including alignment, color, exposure, clarity, grain and other image and typography problems, as well as manipulating for bleed and binding
- Convert approved image files for use with digital printing equipment
- Coordinate with the production department.
- Qualified and/or experienced graphic-, media- and DTP professional
- Proficiency in generating Preflight profiles
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Adobe PitStop knowledge is an advantage
- Knowledge of design, color theory and typography
- Proactive, independently working and thorough
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Good English speaking, writing and listening skills
- Experience in prepress is an advantage
- Printing experience is an advantage
- German language skills are an advantage
- Additional language skills (French, Italian, and/or Spanish) are an advantage.
- Stable and friendly work environment with young and motivated co-workers
- Career plan
- Internal/external qualification
- Flexible working hours (personal/workload related)
- Motivating salary structure (bonus).
As future member of a motivated team in a modern working environment, you will enjoy independent and self-responsible work.
Impress us with your creative CV and cover letter (please mention your salary expectations).