Mechanical Engineer with ProE - 6 months contract
Looking for Premium Talent
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
Part time, Project
English - Advanced
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
We are looking for a motivated, hands-on mechanical engineer to join our semiconductor team, working in a modern environment using professional tools and equipment.
- University degree – Mechanical Engineering
- ProE advanced skills with top down model experience with family tables
- CAD file repository experience with BOM creation and ECO generation including redline markup creation
- Knowledge of structuring complex product BOM's using PLM release system
- Good communication/interpersonal skills (will require some interaction with Marketing and Operations in addition to Engineering)
- Excellent English language skills
- SIAR (Supplier Initiated Action requests) completion thru ECO assignments
- TLA BOM creation using Agile search criteria lookup for release parts
- Structuring complex product BOM's using Agile PLM (release) system
- Creation of top level assemblies based on product configuration information from Marketing/Sales
Roles & other responsibilities
- Responsible for design/development, modification, and evaluation of primarily mechanical systems, equipment and packages.
- May contribute to total systems engineering, including other Engineering disciplines
- Provides design information to drafting for packaging documentation
- Is expected to keep up to date on technical advances in the discipline and related fields
Take advantage of this opportunity to move your career forward!
We are offering you
- Exciting projects!!
- A great and dynamic working environment
- Top-Tier Salaries and Benefits: private healthcare insurance, education benefits, professional training programs, dental subsidies, sport activities, performance bonuses ... and more!!
- Modern New Facilities: work with the latest in technology, tools and equipment, modern offices and state-of-the-art labs.