Mechanical Design Engineer/Inginer Proiectant CAD
Entry (0-2 years)
German, English, French, Italian
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
Gross salary / month
400 - 600
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
COMPANY ACTIVITY DESCRIPTION:
Mind Four D is a company specialized in technical support (by delegating staff at the client headquarters or by working in the personal office) for CAD applications. The offered services are designed for clients, which are operating in sectors like: automotive, home appliances, etc.
DESCRIPTION / RESPONSIBILITIES:
Job Description/Company objective
We are looking for design engineers, who are able to bring more quality for the performed work at our the experience and adapted skills to cover the complexity of work packages, executed in our office, they will directly contribute to the grow of the company work quality and also, to the increase of theirs personal engineering experience, can be a plus, but is not necessarily required.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Evaluate and predict workload for customers work packages;
- Create/modify CAD models and drawings with various CAD software , for plastic and metal components, according to customer requests;
- Maintain a constant and effective communication with the customer;
- Manages and implements customer feedback information for the projects in progress;
- Generate customer documentation;
- Design analyze and review ( function, design, feasibility)
- Product optimization;
- Ensure a high quality work of the products;
- Tolerance calculation;
- *FMEA knowledge is an advantage;
- *CAE simulations knowledge is an advantage;
- *PLM software knowledge is an advantage;
YOUR NEEDED SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (Degree in Mechanical/Technological engineering );
- Knowledge for the mechanical design area (Work experience is a plus);
- Medium/Advanced knowledge for at least one CAD software;
- Good skills in using MS Office package;
- Medium/Advanced English skills (Italian, German or French language is an advantage);
- Good skills communication and interpersonal abilities;
- Availability to work directly on customer premises, for various periods of time (6 months to 2 years), if CAD support is needed;
- Client oriented;
- Well organized with strong coordination skills;
- Sociable and open-minded.
- Possibility to learn at an advanced level, the most popular design programs, applied in many work cases.
- Possibility to work in a very wide range of CAD products;
- The opportunity to work in a competitive environment;
- The opportunity to work in the headquarters of various clients;
- Flexible work program;
- Performance bonuses.
For more information, please visit our site.
- Describe in a few words, please, what are the reasons or the most obvious experience that makes you a suitable candidate for this job?