MDM CUSTOMER AND INSTALLED BASE SPECIALIST
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
POSITION ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
• Fluent speaking, reading, and writing in the English language.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required.)
• Communication: Demonstrates excellent listening and communication skills (written and verbal)
• Initiative: Works independently and is highly motivated to initiate and accept new challenges.
• Judgement/Decision Making: Makes solid decisions based on a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment.
• Managing & Adapting to Change: Readily adapts to changes in priority of initiatives and overall strategic direction within a multi-plan, geographically disperse organization.
• Professionalism: Exhibits appropriate attributes in all aspects of performance and demeanor.
• Teamwork: Organizes and directs effective teams at the cross-functional level that consistently achieve stated goals.
• Results Oriented: Bottom-line oriented, and can be counted on to consistently meet and exceed goals.
- Bachelors in business related functional area; finance/accounting or marketing a plus.
- At least three years’ combined experience in business with significant experience working with data – entry and reporting.
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Quality and timeliness of Supplier & Item Master Data related to Oracle
Act as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) specifically for Customer and Installed base data and attributes. The responsibility includes but is not limited to: Enter data, profile data, cleanse data, and research data to support Customer and Installed Master Data in Oracle and other systems. The SME will also act as the gate keeper for the new Customer workflow and Support all functions and Centers Of Expertise of Emerson Network Power EMEA.
• Identify, profile, and clean reference Customer/Installed base data sources, using the Oracle Customer Data Hub, Supplier Hub, iSupplier and other tools.
• Perform timely new Customer/Installed base creation and updates to records. All information entered accurately, consistently, and completely into Oracle and other systems according to the standards set forth by the team and Emerson.
• Produce and monitor Customer/Installed base data quality metrics, analyze data for consistency and correctness.
• Support Credit & Collections department and other functional areas relying on Customer data.
• Support the service and quality organizations with accurate installed base data
• Continually work to enhance the processes to enter and maintain master data within Oracle and the EcoSystem (CRMoD and Configure One)
• Ability to work independently
• Experience dealing with large data sets, must have solid analytical skills
• Good understanding of the business and how the critical relation between correct Master Data and the functions use of this data to perform their tasks timely and consistently to serve the customer efficiently.
• Solid line reporting to Manager, Master Data Management, Network Power EMEA
• Team members
• Finance, Sales, Regions and Service Functions
• Functional and senior management as required
Emerson is a global leader in bringing technology and engineering together to provide innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and consumer markets around the world. Founded in 1890 in St. Louis, Missouri (USA), Emerson delivers solutions through five business segments: Process Management, Industrial Automation, Network Power, Climate Technologies, and Commercial & Residential Solutions. With sales of $ and more thanemployees in over 150 countries, we have a customer-focused, results-driven culture where employee performance is recognized and rewarded.
Visit us at: