Main areas of responsibility
- Identify, coordinate and resolve supply/demand conflicts such as BOM, routing, and material issues.
- Maintain all materials requirements for prototypes.
- Proactively analyze material availability so that shop orders can be released according to plan.
- Facilitate materials movement for prototypes.
- Coordinate Engineering Change activity in the materials area.
- Pursue continuous process improvements.
- Assist program management, with customer contact and discussion of product build and delivery status.
- Validation of customer purchase orders to quote and entering and maintaining the customer order within the ERP system.
- University degree is a plus;
- + 1 years of experience in Materials area;
- + 1 years of experience in EMS field, ideally with and exposure to manufacturing;
- Excellent organizing & planning skills, result oriented, finalist profile;
- Computer/systems skills – SAP and Advanced Excel;
- BOM and routing knowledge, ERP system;
- Independence with a “hand-on” initiative;
- Ownership and drive change;
- Always willing to assist, assertive while enlisting cooperation;
Kimball Electronics is an equal opportunity employer and gives fair chances to all candidates to the role of interest. Under no circumstances, Kimball Electronics will permit any act of discrimination and lack of dignity in relationship with candidates. Kimball Electronics will assure a proper recruitment process based on professional competencies and roles and responsibilities of the open job.
Please take kindly notice that only selected candidates will be contacted for further selection stages in any recruitment process. We would like to thank you in advance for understanding this matter!
GDPR – notice for recruitment For recruitment purposes, we may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through actual website and any other channel of communication.
- CV / resumes / letters of any kind (intent, recommendation, etc.) that you provide
- Information that you provide regarding your contact details
- Information that you provide regarding your education, experience, skills, recommendations;
- Resumes and letters of intent or any other documents (. diplomas, etc.) that you are choosing freely to upload to your application
- Information that you provide in any tools involved in the recruitment purpose (. questionnaires, feedback, or hire process)
For recruitment purposes, we will use the information that you provide in this way:
- We will analyze content in order to decide if your candidature can be a good fit for our vacancy
- We will use the information to contact you and agree recruitment steps and
- We will use the information you are providing for recruitment purposes only
We will process your data in accordance with GDPR legislation and your requirements; please consult our website for more details: If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data, please contact Kimball Electronics Romania at email address: Please take into consideration that by applying to this vacancy, you agree with collecting and processing the personal data that you will freely provide. If you do not agree with the GDPR information mentioned above, we kindly ask you not to apply to this open job.
We would like to thank you in advance for understanding this matter!