Material Planner & Controller
Employment type: Permanent
Experience level: 2 - 3 years
We are looking for a Material Planner & Controller for our plant in Timisoara.
- Schedule the supply of materials/components to meet production requirements;
- Plan, develop, implement and evaluate processes for material delivery from supplier to point of fit;
- Assess volume requirements against planning demands, day-to-day order management and management of deliveries;
- Understand and manage risks to minimize impact on production schedule and create regular statistical reports and analysis;
- Create and raport material shortages; take follow up actions in relation to material shortages that affect production;
- Monitor inventory levels against agreed target levels, support inventory checks to validate inventory accuracy, minimize obsolete stock and is involved in project activity and change management.
- Degree in Technical / Economic studies or comparable training;
- Min. 3 years of experience in a related field (Automotive, Manufacturing);
- Very good knowledge of using MS-Office and logistics control systems;
- SAP skills – nice to have;
- Advanced knowledge of English;
- Process oriented thinking, analytical skills and problem solving skills.
- Initial training;
- Career advancement opportunities;
- International work environment.
If you are an enthusiast person and you want to develop professionally in an international environment, please send us your application!
All candidates that fit the profile will be contacted in maximum 3 weeks.