Moving mobility forward
We are Aptiv – a new technology company with a proven history of enabling mobility. Operating as Delphi, we pioneered advances in the industry. Now, as Aptiv, we’re more dedicated than ever to bringing the next generation of autonomous vehicles, smart cities and connectivity to life.
About this position:
We are looking for a Material Planner that will purchase materials directly from the supplier based on the MRP result.
- Maintaining the stock level based on the minimum and maximum calculations;
- Maintaining the production process without the lack of materials;
- Keep lean ordering settings for SAP;
- Release forecast to suppliers;
- Create PR for new materials (when needed);
- Follow-up engineering changes and ensuring feedback for feasibility meetings;
- Follow-up receiving discrepancies and unpaid bills;
- Direct communication with suppliers and carriers;
- Avoid ordering excess material;
- Follow-up of critical materials according to working instructions.
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- English advanced knowledge is a must;
- Excellent PC knowledge (MS Office);
- Previous experience in working with large teams is a plus;
- Analytically and synthetically thinking, attention to details and problem solving abilities;
- Solution and people oriented, dynamic and resourceful.
Aptiv is an advanced technology company with a proven history of enabling mobility. We’re dedicated to bringing the next generation of autonomous vehicles, smart cities and connectivity to life.