Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - Advanced
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
- Creation and maintenance of business partners (financial institutes, individual persons and legal entities) and roles (. issuer, custodian) in the SAP IMA productive system (FMP) and QA system (FMQ)
- Creation and maintenance of securities, exchange traded derivatives, commercial papers , private equities and participations including their corporate actions
- Investigation about necessary additional information for above mentioned master data types in public financial databases like WM-data or Bloomberg
- Documentation and updating of the official work procedures
- Information to customer when request has been realized
- Administration of access management (creation of new users, change of existing users, deletion of users) for business critical systems of the Allianz Holding (AZ SE)
- Ensure the availability and correctness of the documentation of all user creations, changes and – deletions and all underlying processes
- Basic knowledge of user administration processes or at least willingness and interest to learn this knowledge
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills required
- Basic to intermediate end-user knowledge of SAP (ideally: SAP FI and/or SAP FAM) and the SAP role concept
- Technical and IT skills meeting survey requirements
- Business administration knowledge (ideally: education in business administration)
- International working experience is preferential
- Knowledge of securities, stocks and bonds would be ideally
- English skills are mandatory
- MS office (Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point) is a must
- Accuracy and reliability
- Ability to manage several tasks at the same time
- Very high customer orientation, strong relationship building skills, resourcefulness
- Team spirit and intercultural sensitivity
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage
- Weekly Fruit Day
- WorldClass Gym Discounts
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.