Master Data Maintenance Agent
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - advanced, French - advanced
* all languages are compulsory
For our client, a shared services center that offers financial services for a project management company, we are looking for a Master Data Maintenance Agent(English and French).
The company offers fully professional services in a wide variety of industries, from mining & metallurgy, oil & gas, environment & water to infrastructure and clean power.
- Receive Business Units requests and ensure resolution in a timely manner according to internal SLA;
- Respond to requests, from authorized/approved Business Units representatives to create, modify, or deactivate a customer/vendor record;
- Manage inquiries through Service Desk Express (SDE) and follow up until resolution;
- Contribute to developing a Team-Based culture.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English and French;
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Studies and Bachelor in the Economical area would be an asset;
- Knowledge of an ERP and the procure to pay flow would be an asset;
- Previous experience in a contact center would be an asset;
- Excellent attention to details and analytical skills;
- Efficient time management, prioritization;
- Self-motivated and independent;
- Team player.
- Direct contract with the employer;
- Competitive salary and flexible motivating benefits;
- Team activities, Team Building, Fun Work;
- Wellness programs for employees – fresh fruits, free coffee and tea, chair massage, employee wellness room;
- Training and Development Program, Career Opportunities;
- CSR and sport activities;
- Open and dynamic environment;
- Flexible work schedule organized in two shifts: Monday to Friday: 10:00 – 19:00 and 13:00 – 22:00.
* 3 mandatory shifts of evening work per month (13:00 – 22:00).