Master Data and Standards Administrator
Middle (2-5 years)
German - advanced, English - advanced
* all languages are compulsory
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
We are a leading developer and manufacturer of mechanical and electronic locking systems as well as car access and authorization systems for the global automotive industry. Founded in 1908 in Velbert, Germany, we are an independent, family-owned company with around 9,300 employees at locations in Europe, America and Asia and achieved sales of around EUR billion in the financial year 2019.
Overview: As Master Data and Standards Administrator, you will be working on data maintenance of product variants in different colors and delivery units according to customer requirements, support project teams to ensure product data quality in system and supply project related standards.
- Management of OEM Standards
- Management of national and international Standards
- Product master data maintenance for painted parts and scope of supply parts.
- Reviewing master data in PDM system in compare with technical drawings
- Provide support in areas of product engineering departments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience working in standards and product data management would be an advantage
- Willingness to work with numbers and data
- Proficient in MS office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Team player with an open minded attitude
- Strong communicator both written and verbal in English, German and native language
- Self-efficient and organized in prioritizing tasks and projects
- Induction and training programs that provide you with all of the knowledge to excel at the workplace
- Young, professional and dynamic team
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits (sports, wellness, transport, holiday reward etc.)
- Health and well-being (medical care, fruits day, lunch vouchers etc.)
- Professional development both technical and managerial
- Increased work-life balance (flexible working hours and mobile work, extra vacation days)
- Special fidelity package
- Modern and central working facilities (contemporary offices, relaxing and entertainment areas)
If this sounds interesting to you, please send your comprehensive application materials.